Thursday, August 26, 2010

Just a quick note!

Some things I did this summer:
1. Read all of "the Cat's Pajama's" which is a collection of stories by Ray Bradbury. Great author!!
2. Explored the the Great Plains with my family at Pipestone National Monument in Pipestone, MN. Yay history! (although not if you are American Indian....)
3. Made jam and canned it with my Grandma
4. Learned how to use tools but still can't remember what they are called...

Things I am excited for this semester (BECAUSE SCHOOL STARTS TODAY!!)
1. learning Spanish with my new friends from Mexico and Venezuela
2. Only taking 4 classes!
3. babysitting my niece and nephew :)
4. Continuing Friday night bible study at my place and enjoying all the awesome international food
5. What God has in store for UNT, my family, and my own heart this year

Hope the new school year is great for everyone!

No comments: